Blogger Widgets
  • We organize tours for YA books. Book on now! :)
  • April 7 - April 14.
  • May 1 - May 14.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Upcoming: The Ghoul Experience


In this fantasy novel of policemen, mercenaries, and necromancers, a Chief Constable becomes embroiled in the political and religious upheaval in his city when he seeks aid from a wandering spellcaster. Across the continent, a band of sword-slinging mercenaries cut a bloody swathe though the countryside, seeking their fortune at their own peril...



2 comments:

The Healing Bowl: A Harley and Friends Adventure said...

The more I hear about this book, the more I want to read it. I’ve already added it to my reading shelf.

Writing Action Scenes in Fantasy Fiction said...

This sounds so lovely and sweet, and just what I need! Love your review! I’m getting this book!

FacebookTwitterEmail Me!
Designed by Blogovation Design. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Grab A Button!

Upcoming Tours

My Blog Designer